Translate

Συνολικές προβολές σελίδας

Παρασκευή 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Hello everyone!

Hey Guys! What's up? I hope you are all ok!!! My name is Argy and I am a 14-year-old boy from Greece. I have noticed that there are many racists in this world, so I thought it would be a great idea, if we would try to solve this big problem! I don't mean we can make them change their minds, but I want to make them think about their decisions. I get really sad when I hear that a white person killed another person, because he was black or when someone makes fun of someone who's fat or ugly etc.!!! Also, there are many racist teams and i believe that this is very bad, because the people who participate in these teams get really addicted and they are up to do anything. They injure and make fun of foreign people and sometimes they kill them! It's very- very sad, but that's the truth and why don't we do something?... This website is for us to find a solution to this problem and make other people to "follow" us. Thank you!
We are united!
  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου